We're selling our beloved VW Passat Wagon. I had a couple of SUVs prior to buying this wagon and was ready for a full size, sportwagon at the time. I've loved this car and it's held far more than most of my SUVs did. This past fall, Vorderman VW partnered with Team NeighborLink and let us use used vehicles to get us back and forth to races, which allowed me to drive SUVs again. After driving several different ones, including the VW Touareg, I had to have another SUV! So, I recently purchased a 2010 VW Touareg and I love it. I love them both but can't keep them both. The Passat has to go, hopefully to a great home looking for an all-wheel drive wagon.
- 2008 - Passat - V6 Automatic - 4-Motion (AWD) - Asking $10,500obo
- 93,4xx miles - I've put just over 20,000 on it in about 3 years
- Maintenance has been kept up and there are no current issues I'm aware of
- Tires: 40% or so tread life left
- Black leather, sport-style seats - Heated
- Navigation system - needs a map disc to work
- Old School iPod hookup or AUX options - Great sound system
- Recently replaced HID adaptive headlights - move as you corner
- No rust & body is in great shape for a 2008 - usual scratches/small dents
- Optional custom made 6' aluminum roof rack that can haul ladders, cargo box or bike racks
- Wheel edges are scuffed up due to me rubbing curbs when parking, but just cosmetic
Vorderman VW did a nationwide search to help me find out how to best price this and they were only able to identify 3 other cars like it for sale in the nation currently, none had had less than 130,000 miles. High demand and low supply on these, which means they're great cars and more expensive than the 4 cyclinder versions you may find in a search.
Contact me if you have any questions or want to come take a look at it.